Free tax prep assistance is being offered now through April 15 at ten of our Miami-Dade County Community Resource Centers.
Interested adults can send an email to one of the Community Resource Centers listed below and upload all supporting documents to prepare your tax return. This service is available to individuals/households earning $57,000 or less annually, persons with disabilities, the elderly, and limited English speaking residents. All tax returns are electronically filed.
If you do not have access to a computer, you can mail copies of their supporting documents to one of the Community Resource Centers listed below and staff will contact you via telephone once received. All personal information will be shredded at the end of the tax season.
- Current state of Florida picture ID
- Social security card for taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents
- Verification of income (examples: W2, 1099-Misc, SSA-1099, 1099-R, etc.)
- Bank routing and account number for direct deposit of refund
- Proof of market place insurance 1095-A (if applicable)
Community Resource Centers:
970 SW 1st Street, Miami
3rd and 4th Floor
Monday & Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. (By Appointment)
Families can also call 211 or access the Miami Tax Pros link to schedule an appointment according to their zip code.