June 15, 2021 @ 6:00 pm – July 27, 2021 @ 9:00 pm
YWCA Women’s Entrepreneurship 360° Program facilitated by Michelle Y. Talbert Esq., is designed to help women of color overcome barriers to starting, growing, and sustaining businesses, while providing them with educational tools to increase their knowledge and confidence as entrepreneurs.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring or budding entrepreneurs
- Main street and “mom & pop” businesses
- Part-timers – farmers market vendors, online sellers
- Small businesses and job creators
- Full-time employees looking to start a business
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Join the YWCA Women’s Entrepreneurship 360° Program.
Tuesdays 6pm – 9pm
June 15 – July 27, 2021
Virtually (zoom link sent after registration)