WE360 June Cohort Begins
Ready to take your business to the next level? Join the YWCA Women’s Entrepreneurship 360° Program! The program begins on June 6, and orientation takes place on May 31. We will meet one day a week, 6 pm – 8 pm via Zoom. A Zoom link for orientation will be sent to you via email following your registration.
The program is designed to help women of color overcome barriers to starting, growing, and sustaining businesses while providing them with educational tools to increase their knowledge and confidence as entrepreneurs.
Who this course is for:
– Aspiring or budding entrepreneurs
– Main Street and “mom & pop” businesses
– Part-timers – farmers market vendors, online sellers
– Small businesses and job creators
– Full-time employees looking to start a business
– Develop a Business Plan
We work with you to create a business plan that makes your business more attractive to investors.
– Create Innovative Solutions
We help you develop good ideas through our mastermind format. It is easy to succeed with our help.
– Get Ready for Funders
Our program helps you develop the skills and confidence to pitch your business to funders.