Is your giving plan in place? With Give Miami Day just around the corner, there has never been a better (or easier) way to fuel lasting change in our community. Join YWCA South Florida in eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
Give Miami Day returns on Nov. 17, but online donations can be made as early as Nov. 14. Below are all the ways your generosity will benefit our organization and the clients we serve.
Choose your impact:
When you donate to YWCA South Florida, you join a more than 100-year legacy of changemakers on the front lines of our region’s most pressing social justice issues. Each contribution helps to strengthen our programs and allows our staff to provide much-needed support to friends, neighbors and loved ones in need.
- $75 can provide a life-saving breast and cervical cancer screening.
- $350 can provide a Learning Pod scholarship to a student needing a safe remote learning space this school year.
- $500 can provide a female entrepreneur with a scholarship to WE360 to grow her small business.
- $1,000 can provide six women with advanced diagnostic exams after a lump is detected.
- $1,500 can help a mother earn a technical certification, enabling her to empower her family.
- $2,000 could help grow YWCA South Florida’s racial equity & social justice community educational programs.
- $2,500 can expand the number of students served in our early childcare centers.
- $5,000 can provide a scholarship for women seeking to break into the IT industry through YWeb Career Academy.
- $10,000 can fund the growth of YWCA South Florida’s racial equity & social justice community educational programs.
Join our Women’s Empowerment Giving Circle:
Dismantling structural racism requires long-term commitment and rigorous focus. By joining our Women’s Empowerment Giving Circle, you become an irreplaceable lifeline for change for girls and women of color in our community. This commitment can create life-altering opportunities that help South Florida residents succeed on their own terms.
All of our supporters at the $1,000 or more giving level annually become members of the Women’s Empowerment Giving Circle. Take the bold step and declare your support for justice and equity during Give Miami Day!
Can we count on you to join the fight?
Visit www.givemiamiday.org/ywcaSouthFlorida to support YWCA South Florida during this Give Miami Day celebration, and spread the word throughout your own network by becoming a Give Miami Day Champion for our organization.
Give Miami Day will be here before we know it. Set up your Champion Page today and share a graphic to your social media platforms to encourage your friends and family to join the movement.
Join us in doing our part so YWCA can continue to eliminate racism, empower women, and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
Change in our world begins in our community.
You hold the power to help shape the world! At YWCA South Florida, our team is always here with the tools to help you along the way. Visit our website or contact us to learn more about our programs and how you can help eliminate racism and empower women in our community.