YWCA South Florida president and CEO lead expert panel during University of West Florida’s annual Women in Leadership conference
There is never a dull moment in the influential life of YWCA South Florida president and CEO Kerry-Ann Royes. She is relentless in her mission to grow a community of learners and build a shared understanding to make our community the country’s most inclusive and equitable place. Earlier this month, Kerry-Ann had the opportunity to participate in a panel discussion during the 8th annual University of West Florida Women in Leadership Conference.
In front of more than 700 attendees, virtually and in-person, Kerry-Ann spoke about leading with an equity lens with a distinguished panel of leaders representing a cross-section of industries. They shared their equity-centered leadership and systems thinking approach with the audience.
The panel included:
- Kim Aderholdt, Vice President of Greater Pensacola Operations, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Bemetra Simmons, President/CEO, Tampa Bay Partnership
- Lisa Williams-Taylor, CEO, Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County
- Kimberly Madison, Sr. Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Strategic Property Partnerships
- Kerry-Ann Royes, President & CEO, YWCA South Florida
In addition to Kerry-Ann’s involvement with the conference, YWCA South Florida board member Mayela Rojas Sanchez served as the conference emcee. Mayela is the executive vice president and content creative officer for Media Vista Group.
The University of West Florida hosts this annual conference to educate the next generation of business leaders destined to impact the state of Florida. The event helps female leaders leverage their unique strengths and qualities to thrive and succeed in their current and future leadership roles.
Save the Date
2023 Women in Leadership Conference
March 10, 2023